Here at Peekaboo, a question we’re asked all the time is “How do I get my product in front of mums and customers?”
Well, it got me thinking….and I have a really exciting and new retail opportunity for mumpreneurs (love, loathe or indifferent to that badge?)
In nutshell, Mums Who’ve Made It is a “home party” business where mums will sell products made by mums (that’s you) to mums. Interested? I hope so.
This is a business idea that’s at concept stage at the moment, but together we can make it a reality, really easily.
STAGE 1: TESTING (now)
Quite simply I need product samples that I can demonstrate to groups of mums. At this initial stage I’ll retain 25% of any product sales. If you want to send me samples I need:
- Product sample sent to: Michelle Horne, 17 Broadacre Way, Baildon, BD17 7NZ
- Email me in no more than 75 words what lead you to develop your business to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a picture of you and your product
- Email confirmation of your RRP
STAGE 2: BUILD (Q2 – Q4 2013)
- Website investment (domain name already secured)
- Product brochure developed
- T&Cs for agents
- Final pricing structure agreed
- Agree sample purchase price for agents
- Monthly special offers TBA
STAGE 3: LAUNCH (Q4 2013 – Q1 2014)
Company number of Mums Who’ve Made It: 4701958
I believe this business brings with it a feel good factor and a real solution to getting your products into the hands of your potential customers. The appeal is broad, the market is constant and the product range is vast. Mums supporting mums – what could be simpler?
I very much look forward to hearing from you and will do my best to answer any questions you have.